Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
Primary responsibilities will be coordinating Regulatory Compliance efforts of the company with both Environmental and Regulatory rules, regulations, Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s), Best Management Practices (BMP’s) and Conditions of Approval (COA’s).
- Coordinate pre-construction meetings with responsible staff and vendors to establish compliant operations.
- Prepare field packets for all parties responsible for operations.
- Perform inspections to verify that COA’s and BMP’s are being performed as agreed.
- Participate in managing complaint hotlines, coordinate the efforts to remedy issues.
- Coordinate the installation of select BMP’s, sound walls and sound monitoring efforts.
- Participate in community meetings.
- Assist in the development of BMP’s/COA’s as appropriate for individual permits.
- Manage agency inspections, follow-up activities and related COGCC forms.
- Trend and communicate issues to internal staff related to compliance issues and initiate process improvements where reasonable.
- Foster the Regulatory Compliance Program, performing or coordinating audits for select facilities.
- Coordinate self-reporting of identified issues in conjunction with Regulatory and EHSR Management.
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to represent the company in various situations, dealing at times with difficult people
- Ability to advocate and negotiate on the companies behalf.
- Ability to work as a cross functional member of a diverse team and aid in achieving multiple and competing goals and timelines.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to establish goals and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines, including vendor support.
- 80% field based to inspect locations, and coordinate with field staff and regulators.
- Standing for periods of time with the need to climb stairs or uneven terrain to access sites.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in E&P related permitting and compliance.
- Knowledge of and experience with CDPHE, BLM and COGCC regulations.