IT Helpdesk Support
Responds to and diagnoses user hardware issues. Assists end users with information systems related issues. Performs analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing microprocessor based computer systems.
- Provides PC hardware and software support for local and remote users
- Diagnoses PC problems via phone, remote access or office visits
- Performs diagnostics to collect information to determine and correct the source of error, isolates performance issues
- Confers with end users to determine types of hardware and software required
- Installs new hardware and maintains existing hardware
- Builds and maintains on and off-boarding process for new hires and exiting employees
- Maintains database of inventory, user accounts and logins
- Trains end users in the use of equipment and software
- Assists with PC, printer and office moves
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Knowledge of installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, peripherals and business critical applications for users in multi-location environment
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Outlook/Exchange, MS Office, Office 365
- Experience using enterprise remote-control software, software distribution tools and device management software
- Experience upgrading PCs (memory, hard drive, data transfer, etc.)
- Proficiency in supporting mobile device technology for iOS and Android platforms
- 24x7 on-call technical support on a rotational basis
- Effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet user needs
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Able to work effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Normal office setting, requiring frequent sitting
- Normal office setting, requiring frequent movement – walking, standing, sitting
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.